For players who want the style sound of Fenders golden era, Fender created the Vintera ?60s Mustang Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups this bass has all of the seismic tone that made the Mustang Bass a legend.
For authentic Fender tone they voiced the split-coil 60s Mustang Bass pickup to sound like the original. Punchy and growling, it has the tone that made Fender the choice of electric bassists. The Mid ’60s C?-shaped neck has a 7.25?-radius fingerboard with 19 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include master volume and tone controls, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: Mustang?? Bass
- Body Colour: Fiesta Red
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 30″ (762 mm)
- No. of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: Vintage-Style ’60s Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass??
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang?? Bass Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard:??4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Strings: Fender?? USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 – .105)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style “Lollipop”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag