For players who want the style and sound of Fenders golden era, Fender created the Vintera 60s Jazzmaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups this guitar has all of the warm, smooth sound that made the Jazzmaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone Fender re-voiced the pair of wide single-coil Jazzmaster pickups to behave more like the originals. The warm, smooth-sounding neck pickup is balanced by the bright, cutting bridge pickup. The Mid ’60s C-shaped neck has a classy painted headstock, along with a 7.25?-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage-style Jazzmaster floating tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster??
- Body Colour: Olympic White
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster??
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with ???Floating??? Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender?? USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag