For players who want the style and sound of Fenders golden era, Fender created the Vintera 60s Jazz Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with recreated 60s pickups this bass has all of the growl that made the J Bass famous.
For authentic, original-era tone they re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazz Bass pickups to sound more like the originals. Gritty and growling, they have the tone that made the J Bass popular. The Mid ’60s C -shaped neck has a 7.25-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34? scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass??
- Body Colour: Firemist Gold
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34″ (864 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickups: Vintage-Style ’60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass??
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender?? USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag