For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, Fender created the Vintera 50s Stratocaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics, this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone they re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output. Crisp and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The ?Modern C?-shaped neck has a 9.5-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets, for modern playing feel. A contemporary, two-point synchronized tremolo with vintage-style bent-steel saddles offers rock-solid performance and tuning stability. The S-1? switch adds the neck pickup in positions 1 and 2, unlocking even more tonal variety. Other features include vintage-style locking tuning machines, vintage-style strap buttons and chrome hardware. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster??
- Body Colour: Daphne Blue
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickups: Vintage-Style ’50s Single-Coil Hot Strat??
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Strings: Fender?? USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Locking
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag